On May 7, 2019, 19-year-old, Kevin Delph of Georgetown, Guyana, sustained second and third degree burns across 70% of his body. The incident occurred when a kerosene stove which he was using to make dinner, exploded on him.
Kevin has been hospitalized since and though he is cared for by an amazing team of doctors in Guyana, he is unable to receive the advanced treatment necessary to recover. His only hope for survival is a medical transport to the United States where he can receive state of the art treatment.
SHEA Charity has accepted Kevin’s case and has secured the necessary treatment which he so desperately needs. We are currently in the process of coordinating his medical transfer, but we need your help. Please donate and help us save this young life.
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Kevin Delph We prayed for a better outcome, but sadly his fragile body could not hold on any longer. May he Rest In Peace. SHEA is no longer accepting donations on his behalf
SHEA is a publicly funded charity, which is managed by volunteers. 100% of all donations are allocated to patient care. See our Gold Star Commitment to Transparency rating at GuideStar. https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-5525774